Although my business is mainly in Dutch, there are a few spots available for international clients. Interested? Read more about how my unlimited private business coaching might work for you. Does my coaching seem interesting? To find out if this private business coaching suits you, fill in your information at the bottom of this page. If I think I can help you with, I will invite you for a one-on-one call.
Personal business coaching for smart, creative or gifted solopreneurs
- A solo entrepreneur.
- An experienced professional and good in your work. You love to deliver great value and work with exciting clients.
- Smart and/or creative. You are a fast thinker, with lots of ideas and things that fascinate you.
- Looking for one-on-one business coaching, to grow your business to the next level in a relaxed and fun way that feels both exciting and satisfying to you.
Grow your business in a way that fits to your talents and passions
There are many business coaches and advisors out there. But who wants to work with you in person, one-on-one, to help you to grow your business in a way that fits your unique talents and passions? Who helps you to take the next steps, in an exciting and relaxed way?
Are you looking for a business model, structure or platform to bring your talent and purpose into the world through your business?
Do you want to discover how growing your business, or marketing and selling your art, craft, book and business can be fun and profitable? You don’t want to spent all your time creating content and posts, but you do feel that online marketing could help you to attract the right fans that are willing to pay for your work. Are you looking for solid advise in online marketing that fits your personality and business? Or do you want to make more money while working soft, instead of working hard?
I love to help you and turn these challenges into an exciting journey.
About Ellen – A different way to grow your business
I’m Ellen de Lange-Ros, PhD and engineer in Business Science and Continuous Improvement. I’ve been working at a large Dutch Telecom operator and started my own business as a market researcher in 2006 and shifted my work to business coaching in 2012.
I’ve specialized in helping smart, creative or gifted solo entrepreneurs to bring their business to the next level.
What I see in my work, is that these smart, creative and gifted solopreneurs are different. They often do not care about making lots of money or building a huge business, but they do want to make a great living. They have lots of passions and things that fascinate them.
Business advice from regular coaches like ‘focus on one thing, set clear targets, push yourself harder, have more discipline!’ often doesn’t work. These smart and creative entrepreneurs need a different way to grow their business.
That’s what I specialized in while working with these smart and creative people. I realized that these people are often great entrepreneurs and they can make great money: if they find their own way of running their own business. That’s what my coaching is all about.
I’m the author of ‘The art of working soft’; Working Soft is an important part of my approach to business and life. Working Soft is consciously adjusting to your energy in your work, so that you achieve more. Not by working harder and draining yourself, but by working smarter and realizing beautiful things from flow and relaxation.
Do you want to realize the next steps in your business, while Working Soft? Then I might be the business coach to help you.
‘The Art of working soft’ is worldwide available as a paperback and ebook through Amazon. Find your local Amazon and order a copy if you want to learn more about Working Soft. If you click here or on the picture of the book, you can download it’s first chapters for free.
In this book, you will learn all about working with your energy in a conscious way, my approach to business coaching and growing your business is no part of this book.
How will we work together in business coaching?
0. Informal private call (no charges)
We start our journey with an informal call together, to explore what steps you want to take and what you need to realize this. In addition, we will check if I’m the right person to help you on this journey. This call will take about 30-60 minutes and is without any charge. This call can be done through Zoom, Skype or any platform you prefer.
Does my coaching seem interesting? To find out if this private business coaching suits you, fill in your information at the bottom of this page. If I think I can help you with your challenge, I will invite you for a one-on-one call.
1. Clear offer for our journey (fixed price)
During or after this call, I will tell you if and how I can help you. You will get a clear offer about our joint journey. My offers are always on fixed price base, so there are no surprises for you.
It’s totally clear what you get and what the focus of our coaching will be. Based on the offer, you decide if we start to work together. All costs (eg international traveling) are included in the offer you will receive.
2. Working together – unlimited personal coaching
While working together in our private business coaching, this is what you get:
1. A private kick-start meeting with me in person. Often this is a live meeting for about 3-4 hours. We can deliver this through Zoom or Skype. You can book your own excellent high-end location (with wifi) in your own area, to improve the VIP-effect of our meeting.
If you rather do the kickstart-meeting live and face-to-face, that’s possible. There are two options:
- I’m living close to a large international airport in The Netherlands (Schiphol) and some big railway stations with international connections with Belgium, France, Germany and the UK. We can organize our kickstart-meeting during a lunch on a beautiful location in the garden of a Dutch castle. This location is about half an hour drive from Schiphol airport or The Hague central station (or about one hour by public transport). For this option, there are no additional charges.
- As I love to travel, I’m happy to visit you and organize our live kickstart-meeting in your country, in a place close to you. In this option, we can extent our face-to-face meeting to a six-hour session. For this in-person international visit, additional costs will apply.
After the kickstart-session, you have a clear action plan, ready for execution. In the next weeks and months, you will work on the actions of the plan with my personal coaching and advice. We will execute the plan in an organic way. While working, you will figure out what excites you the most, where you will progress fast, or which parts of our initial plan are not that exciting at all. In my experience, this organic-planning leads to huge steps in a small period of time, with lots of fun and energy.
2. For the period we work together, you get unlimited access to me by email. In this period, you can ask me any question or ask for advice about the actions you are taking. Eg: refine your niche, find your ideal clients, grow your revenue and sales, check the outline of your new products, ask advice about your pricing, discuss your new business model in detail, develop your online marketing strategy, review your salescopy, review your texts on social media, etc.
3. Regular and unlimited private coaching calls. During your coaching, we have a scheduled call of about 45-60 minutes each week. If you require more coaching sessions, it’s all OK and we can always schedule additional calls where needed. The additional calls are part of the investment we agreed upon at the start of your coaching; there are no charges for additional coaching calls.
The virtual-private-international-VIP-coaching starts from €9.000 (taxes excluded). This investment is based on a period of four month of unlimited personal business coaching. Unlimited email-access and personal calls are part of this investment.
This price is based on a kickstart meeting through Zoom or you visiting me in The Netherlands. Longer periods of coaching or more help on your location are possible, additional charges may apply. Additional charges are always agreed upon at the start of your coaching and then become part of our fixed price agreement.
Next to an investment in money, our coaching will require an investment in time. This will be about one-two hours/week for our calls and emails. There will be no homework or things to study. All the time you spent during our coaching, is time spent on your business.
Does my coaching seem interesting? To find out if this private business coaching suits you, fill in your information at the bottom of this page. If I think I can help you, I will invite you for a one-on-one call.
A fit for you?
Are you curious to find out if this personal business coaching suits your challenges? Fill in your details below and I will invite you for a free private call to explore your challenges together.